BIEN VENIDOSSSSS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUENAS A TODOS ES UN GUSTO QUE SE LLEGUEN POR RSTE NUESTRO LUGAR QUE LO DSIFRUTEN

sábado, 12 de septiembre de 2020

Train Busting

Thursday night I watched a 1951 Civil War drama called "Drums in the Deep South". Typical stuff, best friends from West Point now on opposite sides, girl in the middle. However,  one aspect of the movie caught my imagination. The Reb officer has dragged a battery up onto a vertical sided, rocky, hill overlooking a train track feeding Sherman's army, his old Yankee friend of course, is the one given the task of claring him out.

Well, since I now have just such a rocky outcrop, a train, and some toy soldiers.....




Still working out the final details of my scenario. It won't have much in common with the movie beyond the battery on the rocky outcrop and a train, but should be fun or at least a change from my usual scenarios. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario