BIEN VENIDOSSSSS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUENAS A TODOS ES UN GUSTO QUE SE LLEGUEN POR RSTE NUESTRO LUGAR QUE LO DSIFRUTEN

jueves, 28 de marzo de 2019

Super Adventures In Amiga Fighting Games

This week on Super Adventures I'm writing about fighting games on the Amiga! Lots of fighting games, a dozen in fact! Why? Because I'm taking a two month break from Super Adventures after this and I wanted to give you something that took at least that long to read.

Plus the more of them I play, the less I have to write about each of them, which is good because I am the last person who should be writing anything about fighting games. The only technical terms I know are 'special move' and 'block' and I've had really limited success ever doing either. Though Amigas and I have something in common, as they suck at fighting games too! And not just because of the one-button joystick and floppy drive.

So far this sounds like a lot of reasons why I shouldn't be playing these games, but I think there must be some good screenshots hidden in them somewhere, maybe even some good gameplay. Plus it's given me an excuse to create that nightmare crossover between IK+ and Human Killing Machine's title screens up there.

Anyway, here are 12 fighting games in vaguely chronological order:

Read on »

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario